// About Us / STRUCTURE
STRUCTURE OF THE CCI
The highest governance body of the Chuvash CCI is the General Meeting of its members. The work of the Chamber is organized by elected Board of Directors. At present it consists of 29 persons.
Operational management of the Chamber is conducted by its President, elected for 5 years. The President appoints the Heads of the Departments and Representative Offices.
Representative Offices of the CCI exist in Kanash, Alatyr, Shumerlya, Yadrin.
Departments of the CCI of the Chuvash Republic:
- Center of Marketing and Information
- Exhibition Department
- Training Department
- Job Safety Training Department
- Department of Foreign Affairs
- Expert Examination Department
- Translation Department
- Center of Foreign Languages
- Personnel Certification Center
Committees of the CCI of the Chuvash Republic:
- Quality Committee
- Exhibition Committee;
- Committee for Foreign-Economic Activities;
- Committee for Information, Advertising Policy and Interaction with Mass-Media;
- Committee for Professional Education and Staff Training;
- Committee for Small and Medium Business Development;
- Committee for Agricultural Business Development;
- Committee for Audit and Consulting;
- Committee for Assistance in Anticrisis Management and Evaluation Activities;
- Business Security Counsil.
- Committee for Property Evaluation and Economy;